Thursday, July 7, 2011

'Field of Dreams' Gets a Web Sequel

"Field of Dreams" holds a special place among the dozens of movies I love. When baseball season starts it's been a tradition to watch the classic sports flick and of course eat a hot dog.

So it caught my attention when I saw "Field of Dreams 2" was trending on Google.

I thought Hollywood couldn't be that desperate, it's going to make "something totally illogical" -- a sequel to "Field of Dreams."

Nope, we're spared of that for now. It was just the people over at Funnyordie.com poking fun of the NFL lockout.

Taylor Lautner, a household name for his shirtless role in the "Twilight" films, channeled his inner Kevin Costner in the spoof. But, Costner and Ray Liotta, who starred in the original, make a couple cameos. So do a litany of NFL stars.

I don't know how they come up with this stuff, but check it video if you haven't already:

2 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

This was pretty funny. I hope it shows the NFL how ridiculous this whole lockout is and to get on with the game.

Peter Burke said...

"That means you throw it back to me."
That was priceless, that and Antonio Cromartie showing off his guns.